Saturday, April 6, 2013

Inside The Mind Of The Founder

I would like to take this time to introduce myself... just call me... DaniD. My life revolves around taking the simple things in life and making them unnecessarily complex, what can I say I'm a woman. My love for all things fashion bloomed at an early age. As life progressed I became more ... practical... the simpler things made more sense. Don't get me wrong simple isn't bad but simple should never be boring.

With a meager budget I wanted more. I wanted more than just yoga pants and an over sized shirt, the work uniform of a stay at home mom, I wanted to wear pieces that reflected my style while still being relevant. Without deep pockets I set out to find items to fill my closet that would bring confidence and comfort, after all I do have two kids. Amidst my hunt, an epiphany hit me like a ton of bricks... I was not the only one who wanted these things. And that Ladies and Gentlemen is how The Utopia Boutique was born. A little slice of heaven for everyone to feast upon no matter their budget.

Founder of The Utopia Boutique,
DaniD

No comments:

Post a Comment